Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hooked

 
 
I promised to show you my shabby chic homemade
painted board and hook when I had it hung.
Well, it's been hung for quite some time..
it's just me who's been busy ;)
 
I love these creations,
and how useful they can be.
I am using this one for my dried roses,
and some necklaces,
along with
some snowflakes.
Hmmm maybe time to change the snowflakes...I'm thinking  s p r i n g!
;)
 
 
Soon I will begin to make some more...
I'd love to try a light turquoise or aqua.
I'll be keeping my eye out for some unique hooks.
There's no place that your home can't benefit from these...
the bedroom, living room, bathroom, hallway, workshop...you name it!
 
They're so easy!
A piece of old wood, some paint,
a few hooks,
and a screwdriver.
I love easy projects!
Decorating 101
Lol
 
 
All my heart,
Deborah xo
 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
So sweet of you.