Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ambiance

 
 
The   lighting  sets the mood...
Decorating with "lights" really can set the tone for the whole room...
creating an atmosphere
of
r o m a n c e.
I happen to think that a romantic look in every room is beautiful...
but perhaps the bedroom
is the most obvious place for it.
I love tea-lights and candles
and there are so many ways to make that happen in the bedroom.
 
 
A hanging tea-lite holder 
alongside some dried roses
creates a soft, yet tender light.


 
Subdued lighting in the bedroom is welcome.
I have a chandy that only allows a low light,
so it's perfect for the bedroom.
I love the softness of light it gives in here.
A bedside lamp with a brighter light
is always available for brighter light to read.


 
 
And of course, a chandy in the living room
is irresistable ;)
Perfectly shabby...
such a beautiful way to add pretty lighting.

A beautiful light can add so much to a room.
~


All my heart,
Deborah xo
 
 
 


12 comments:

  1. Those lights are so romantic and chic...love the softness of the photos...Blessings to you on this first day of spring my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wonderfully talented! the subjects - soft lights are delicate and beautiful. Also the way that you took the photos and wrote about it!! I'm so glad I stopped in to see how your doing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the softly lit photographs, so sweet and soothing ~

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely....just plain lovely!! All the best,Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful lights! I am at the beginning stages of decorating (for the first time) a house we have lived in for 14 years. You're lighting photos are inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Deborah! How in the world was I NOT following you....??? lol Well....I am now. :) I love the shabby chic details you've added into your rooms. The sweet stool, the darling coat hook, baby's breath heart, and adore that sweet chandy! All so perfectly romantic!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sounds so soft, beautiful and peaceful. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love!
    Beautiful Photo.
    Greetings from Poland:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I love how you create!! Prettiest web site! Love it here....love you too dear friend. Thanks for the visit and your prayers, they mean a great deal to me! Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I caught a glimpse of your bouquet of up-side-down drying roses, I felt an immediate kinship. How often have door knobs in my own house been the carriers of such delight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful capture of dried roses and that chandy is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
So sweet of you.